I was overjoyed when matthewkirshenblatt, told me that he really enjoyed my blog and would nominate me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I was really humbled and decided that I want to highlight others who inspire me. It took a while and as my audience grows, I am more grateful everyday that these people still continue to support me.
The requirements of The Very Inspiring Blogger Award are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. I Am Very Caring– I have always been empathetic towards persons less fortunate than myself since I was a child. That’s how I learned to do cornrows. There was a little girl next door who suffered from Trichotilomania and her mother could not comb her hair. So I learned to, just to help and today I’m almost pro.
2. I Love Performing Arts– I love to dance but I can’t, I love to sing and to speak. It makes me feel powerful as I am able to express hidden sides and deep emotion through an art form which is very much appreciated. Watching people perform motivates me as each character played have so much to teach in a short time.
3. Mental Health Is Important To Me- I often realize that it is mental health that often lead to serious physical illnesses, but still it is not viewed as important. Ignoring mental health leads to ineffective planning, ineffective methods and ineffective action plans when dealing with people. Mentally ill persons are still misunderstood, so are learning disorders and depression. My goal is the get the message out there, loud and clear so persons will have a better appreciation for mental health.
4. I Love To Play- I believe playing is the secret to maintaining one’s youth. It allows me to de-stress through things I find pleasurable like games or even giving jokes. it makes light of certain situations and gives time to think.
5. I Love to Analyze Everything- I guess thinking deeply about things gives me a better understanding of the issue. It also allows me to see things that others may not have seen. It also helps me to be a more understanding individual and I am forced to use mostly my head and not my heart in making decisions
6. I Like Educating- Ever since I can remember, I was always sharing what I know. First, I used to teach the trees and my baby brother, then it was my dolls. I find it fulfilling to allow persons to know something they never knew before. I also found out something, when you share knowledge you are forced to analyze it, hence you understand the material more and you also concertize it in your mind. Then, it is save to say you still benefit, even a little more than the other person. I guess sharing is really caring.
7. I Was Never Considered To Be A Good Writer In School- I guess in school, I did well in English, but writing a story or a descriptive piece scared me. I would get assignments to write letters, stories and other prose and never got around to doing them. I guess, exams forced me to, since I couldn’t avoid it then. I never thought I could write, so I didn’t. I guess observation made me reconsider and I love blogging. Who would have thought?
The following blogs moticvate me and you should check them out if you can: